Real Estate Asia Awards opens door for nominations
Firms can nominate until 16 April 2021.
The unforeseen circumstances brought upon by the pandemic has greatly impacted the real estate sector- from project developments to sales operations. Travel bans and lockdown measures have also affected the industry players as transactions were put on ice due to the crisis. Now more than ever, developers and investors alike must remain resilient in order to thrive amidst these testing times.
To recognise the most innovative real estate developments amidst this challenging environment, Real Estate Asia presents the inaugural Real Estate Asia Awards which aims to laud industry players in Asia Pacific that stand out in the market.
The award categories that will be given in each industry are:
Individual Award (Regional level category)
- CEO of the Year
Development Awards (Country level category)
- Office Development of the Year
- Retail Development of the Year
- Hotel Development of the Year
- Industrial Development of the Year
- Residential Development of the Year
- Luxury Residential Development of the Year
- Mixed-Use Development of the Year
- Resort Development of the Year
- Open Space Development of the Year
- Redevelopment of the Year
- Special-Purpose Development of the Year
Project/Initiative Awards (Country level category)
- Sustainable Development of the Year
- CSR Initiative of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Marketing & Brand Initiative of the Year
- Strategic Partnership of the Year
- Customer Service Innovation of the Year
- Green Technology Initiative of the Year
- Energy Technology Initiative of the Year
- Smart Technology of the Year
- Lighting of the Year
- Excellence Award of the Year
Developments that are eligible for nominations are completed projects that were launched from 2019 to 2020; as well as ongoing projects that are expected to be completed not later than 2023.
Nomination is free of charge. Entries will be evaluated by an expert panel of judges based on uniqueness and innovation, effectiveness and impact, and dynamism. Deadline for submission of entries is on 19 March 2021.