Get to know the top industry players in the Asia Pacific at the Real Estate Asia Awards!
The winners were awarded via digital presentations.
With the multiple lockdowns, travel restrictions, and economic burdens brought about by the pandemic, the real estate industry has definitely faced obstacles over the years. Despite these challenges, however, exceptional real estate businesses have proven that no hurdle can hinder progress and major success for their enterprise.
Presented by Real Estate Asia, the prestigious awards programme pays tribute to real estate businesses surpassing unforeseen circumstances and producing honourable innovations that stood out in the property market.
The winners were introduced through a virtual awards presentation in June 2022. The winners were also given the opportunity to speak about their accolades through a virtual interview.
The winning entries were deliberated by real estate industry experts, namely, Hong Beng Tay, Partner, Head of Real Estate Sector, KPMG Advisory LLP; James Allan, Regional Director and Country Head, JLL Indonesia; Stuart Porter, Private Equity, Financial Services & Real Assets Asia Real Estate Tax Leader, Partner, PwC Tax Japan; and Michael Velten, Southeast Asia Investment Management and Real Estate Sector Leader, Deloitte.
Congratulations to all the winners! Below is the list of Real Estate Asia Awards 2022 Winners in their respective categories:
REAL ESTATE ASIA AWARDS 2022
- Luxury Residential Development of the Year - Oman
- Marketing & Brand Initiative of the Year - Sultanate of Oman
- Developer of the Year - Philippines
- Developer of the Year - Vietnam
- Hotel Development of the Year - Vietnam
- Luxury Residential Development of the Year - Vietnam
- Strategic Partnership of the Year - Singapore
- Developer of the Year - Hong Kong
- ESG Initiative of the Year - Hong Kong
- Redevelopment of the Year - Hong Kong
- Masterplan Development of the Year - Australia
- Office Development of the Year - Philippines
- REIT Initiative of the Year
- Industrial Development of the Year - Thailand
- Sustainable Development of the Year - Hong Kong
- Mixed-Use Development of the Year - Hong Kong
- Employer of the Year - Malaysia
Metrostar Realty and Development, Inc.
- Mid-sized Residential Development of the Year - Philippines
- Residential Development of the Year - Vietnam
- Flexible Workspace Initiative of the Year - Philippines
Donald Choi Wun Hing, Chinachem Group
- CEO of the Year
If you want to join the 2023 awards programme and be acclaimed for your company's innovative real estate developments, please contact Julie Anne Nuñez at email@example.com.